Monday, October 25, 2010

Who is Kristine?

Hello, Let me take a moment to introduce myself to you. I am a realtor with Edina Realty who is PASSIONATE about what I do. I love working with people and helping them with one of the biggest decisions of their life.
I grew up in Scott County, MN. The daughter of a dairy farmer. Hard work, honesty and integrity were just a few of the skills I learned at an early age.
Serving clients in Carver, Scott, Dakota, Hennepin, and Wright County.
The real estate market is one you don't want to handle by yourself these days.
I am a CDPE, which in real estate lingo means "Certified Distressed Property Expert", which means I can help people through a short sale.
From first time buyers, short sales, traditional sales, new construction, lake homes and anything in between. I am your resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment